Bookmark and Share




Friday, April 9, 2010

Open Question: Which method of washing and drying clothes is cheapest? and more...

 
 



Open Question: Which method of washing and drying clothes is cheapest? and more...

Open Question: Which method of washing and drying clothes is cheapest?

I live in a dorm for college. The dorm has washing and drying machines that cost $1.25 cents per cycle. I usually use two dry cycles because the first one doesn't nearly dry it as well as i would like. So at that the dorm, it costs about 3.75 to wash and dry a load. At my house, i live in central jersey. I dont know what the water costs are and how to break it up into the cost of doing one load of laundry and drying it. But what would you say is cheaper? home or the dorm? thanks

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do i get rid of pit stains?

i have yellowish pit stains on my white polo shirt please help!!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how can I remove dusty build up from stuffed animals?

My wife has a stuffed animal collection that we had in netting hanging in our bedroom, over the years dust has gotten all over them. How can we remove the dust without ruining them?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: HELP! how do I make my car smell fresh after someone has smoked in it?

natural and other methods are appreciated. Thanks!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do i get the bits off my black leggings?

after washing black leggings they get bitty ive tried using one of those clothes rollers but their rubbish . any suggestions?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: where can I sell lama wool?

A friend of mine has been saving lama wool for 12 years and she found out she could sell it and I need to know where In Louisiana she can sell it?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Acrylic Paint stain!!!!! D:?

I went to school and we were in art class, I was wearing my brand new white pants and when I looked down i realized i had gotten some of the purple acrylic paint i was using on my pants! How do I get this stain out. I'm at home now and the paint is dry. Do i bleach them??? I don't want the whiteness od the pants to fade...HELPP D:

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Pants i want to make wider from the bottom?

ok I bought these dress pants that turned out to be a little too long and the leg is a little too tapered so can i go to tailor and get them to make the leg a little more wider

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: