Bookmark and Share




Friday, April 9, 2010

Open Question: Earler i got In quite a big mood - I put loads of toothpaste down the stairs - how can it come out? and more...

 
 



Open Question: Earler i got In quite a big mood - I put loads of toothpaste down the stairs - how can it come out? and more...

Open Question: Earler i got In quite a big mood - I put loads of toothpaste down the stairs - how can it come out?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: whats the strongest lemon smelling household cleaner you can buy for the home?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What can I do to clean my couch covers (not slip-ons but permanent material) that my kitten urinated on?

Febreeze does not seem to contain the smell. And these couches covers are permanently sewn in. What can I can to clean and make my couch smelly nice?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do you get the smell of sweat out of clothes quickly?

I have to be somewhere soon and the only nice top I can get ahold of doesn't smell too good in the armpit area (i know its gross) and although i could really wear something else i really like this top so is there a way of getting the smell out ? putting perfume or deoderant on it does nothing really, it just smells of a mix of sweat and perfume and actually smells worse is there anything else i could use? water and bicarb of soda or something? help! sorry its gross

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to get "hickory" smell out of house?

In January, we lit a fire in the fireplace downstairs- smoke filled up the house. 3 months later, I will pack a suitcase of clothes from my closet (upstairs) and "ick" - they all smell like hickory. My dogs stay downstairs during the day and they smell like it and my hair smells like it - even after showering!!! I'm actually going crazy b/c of it. I have: a). set out bowls of vinegar b). set out boxes of baking soda

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: A tuuperware container melted in the oven. I let it cool & took off the big pieces but there's a smellyresidue?

Left in the bottom of the oven and on the rack. Don't ask why the Tupperware was in the oven..I didn't do it... Anyways, what can I use to get the leftover residue out? When I turn on the oven it stinks really bad and I'm sure isn't good for you. I'm afraid to cook food in there. Would oven cleaner work? It was a plastic Tupperware. Please help! You can't hardly see the residue, but you can feel it, and it smokes and smells if you turn on the oven. It's not a self cleaning oven.. Nevermind, it is a self cleaning oven. Should I tell it to self clean? Or broil?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: