Bookmark and Share




Friday, April 9, 2010

Open Question: how many drops of oil are you supposed to put in a scent bug? and more...

 
 



Open Question: how many drops of oil are you supposed to put in a scent bug? and more...

Open Question: how many drops of oil are you supposed to put in a scent bug?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I clean a flat top stove?

I have a semi-new flat top stove and a bottle of cleaner. Do I use water to rinse it off or just wipe it off with a towel? Or does it even matter? The directions on the cleaner are very vague and I don't want to ruin my new stove.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Best bar soap to remove stretch mark?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how can i clean pollen?

MY FIRE PLACE IS FULL WITH GREEN LIKE DIRT.HOW CAN I CLEAN IT ?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Any tips on how to get the musty smell out of the mop?

After I mop I try to rinse out/ and then dry it really well before putting it back in the closet, but it usually has a bad smell anyway.. any tips? I hate using a dirty smelling mop.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: will the washing machine get cat hair off my curtains?

i have used the sticky rollers to remove cat hair from my curtains but it is VERY time consuming. i was curious if i just put the curtains in the washing machine if that would take the cat hair off. my curtains are machine washable. yeah i was told by a friend instead of washing them to just put them in the dryer on a delicate cycle and that may take the cat hair off

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do you get Crayon off a Chalk Bored?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How can I stop a hole in bonded leather from getting bigger?

My cat just left 2 pinholes in my bonded(vinyl/leather) leather sofa. How do I keep the holes from growing larger:? They are in the seat of the sofa, so they will see alot of use. Thank you :)

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Can you put plastic shower curtains in the washing machine?

I have these great plastic shower curtains...they cost less than 5. I was wondering if it is okay to put them in the washing machine? They are in great condition(no tears)...there is now mildew growing on it. Hate to just throw them out especially if they can be washed. Thanks!

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: