Bookmark and Share




Thursday, April 8, 2010

Open Question: What is that awful fridge smell? and more...

 
 



Open Question: What is that awful fridge smell? and more...

Open Question: What is that awful fridge smell?

This past week I noticed a horrible smell every time I open the fridge. Four days ago I threw out anything over 2 days old, completely and thoroughly cleaned its inside and door, and even took out and cleaned the drip tray and parts under the fridge. The smell is still there and getting worse by the day. I even placed 4 Arm & Hammer baking soda boxes in there with no luck at all. What could it possibly be? Can I fix it or should I buy a new one? This fridge is only about 5 years old. Thanks for the help!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: have white basket ball shorts with grease?

stains on them not big ones really little but alot how can i get this out

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I get a dried green tea stain out of a carpet?

My husband knocked over my tea, and we thought it would be easy to get out of the carpet. But when it dried I tried everything and it is not coming out. I figured green tea would be easier than black tea to remove-how wrong I was. Plus I live in a rental unit, so our landlord isn't going to be too happy eek!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: I can't believe you would speak that way,should I get some soap to wash out your mouth?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What would be safe to remove nail polish from a leather sofa without it removing the color or finish?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: smelly feet...do u think others could smell it too? :(?

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IT EVER HAPPENED :( i was sitting down and i could smell my feet!! FML i only smelt it in one of my classes..but it came and went (like i could smell it briefly sometimes during that class) i didn't smell it the rest of the day...why? and please don't say anything mean

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: