Bookmark and Share




Thursday, April 8, 2010

Open Question: was this a roach?is this a bad sign? and more...

 
 



Open Question: was this a roach?is this a bad sign? and more...

Open Question: was this a roach?is this a bad sign?

i only have an ant problem i saw a really really really really small like the size of a tip on a ball point pen - brown bug on my table it kinda seem like a roch but it didnt move or really look like one it was more rounded off and fat looking as appose to being oval shapped and it didnt have long antenas what cood i do to prevent any roaches if that was one?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How can I get the smell of transmission fluid off of my jeans?

I was fixing my car and I got transmission fluid over my favorite jeans. I took the stains off but the smell is still there. It is very strong and smells disgusting. Is there anything to remove the smell?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: if fabreezs eliminates oders why does it smell?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: why are my hands so sticky?

for the last two days my hand have been feeling extremely weird, so much so that it is driving me insane. I feel like someone with OCD, and i assure you i am not. I don't know how exactly it started, but i do remember i was on the computer and my fingers kinda stuck to the mouse. The sticky feel was not like glue, it was more like a tacky feel, no actually sticking, its like a rubbery friction. i washed my hands and the mouse with dish soap, antibacterial soap, and mechanics hand cleaner. Nothing worked, so i soaked my hands with 70% rubbing alcohol, and cleaned my mouse with it to. Again no results. i had some really strong adhesive remover called Oops, and put some on a pad and cleaned the mouse with it. As dangerous as it is i also squirted some on my hands and rubbed them together for 20 secs then rinsed. nothing still works. I got on my ps3 because the mouse was driving crazy and the stickiness rubbed off onto the controller. dust seems to cling to the controller, but can be blown off with a strong puff. I wore latex gloves for several hours and my hands feel moist but dont appear to be sweating even after playing my ps3 with them on. The gloves do not contain that drying powder either, my hands would normally sweat in the gloves after an hour. I read online for possible answers, only thing that came up is mold, allergy, or something i ate might have caused my sweat glands to "malfunction". I don't have any history of mold in my house(last inspections was 2 years ago). Im only allergic to some type of grass and all it does is give me rash. i ate steak and a microwave pizza that day, nothing ordinary for me. I know it sounds crazy but its real, i would be happy if you know a solution, happier if you know the cause.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: i cant remove the pv from the silk screen?

i volunteered to remove the pv completely for my art teacher thing is its been on there for awhile and i tried everything, i tried nail polish remover and soaking it in hot water and scrubbing the crud out of it but i haven't made a dent in it, i could really use some advice because i have no bleach at all and i don't want to result to gasoline lol

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to get kool-aid out of car upholstery?

First off, I'd like to make my own, like this woman I know mixes boiling water and a little bit of bleach and steam cleans her carpets. Anyway, I have a car and it has orange kool-aid stain at on the floor, said its been there for about a year. Is there anything that I can do, kind of like that lady did, and get it out. If not what can I buy? I bought that "Tuff Stuff"' to clean it but it didn't get it all up just kind of faded it - it comes in a yellow can at AutoZone.

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: