Bookmark and Share




Thursday, April 8, 2010

Open Question: What can I do to get rid of the brownish stain in the collar of my white shirt? and more...

 
 



Open Question: What can I do to get rid of the brownish stain in the collar of my white shirt? and more...

Open Question: What can I do to get rid of the brownish stain in the collar of my white shirt?

I am a videographer and I always wear a suit with a white shirt for my gigs. After one whole day of shooting a wedding I left my shirt in the laundry basket for a few days and when I tried to wash it the stain didn't come out. It is a brand new shirt from the Brooks Brothers. They told me to wash it like any other shirt but it doesn't work. I can not wear it again because the dirt goes over the collar to the visible side. The shirt is non-iron, all cotton, made in Malaysia. Please help. It was a very expensive shirt. ($145) Thanks. P.S. Someone told me to use toothpaste on the collar, that doesn't work either.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do u get stains out of whites?

im having trouble with my white uniform for my cooking school and i tried bleach but it didn't work i have big yellow stains that wont go away does anyone know how to fix that?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to clean white shoes?

I have white Reebok shoes, and on some parts it is blue for some reason. How could I get rid of those blue stains?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to clean my room fast and efficent and stay focused?

my room is a MESS!!!! i keep trying to clean it i just cant do it. i get distracted and frusterated. i need a way to clean my room, stay focused and keep it cleann. i cant go out or anything untill i do soo but that doesnt help keep me motivatedd at all. please helpp meee!!!!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do you remove ink stains from clothing?

well when i was washing my clothes i accidentally left a pen inside of my boyfriends scrub.. when i took it out of the dryer i saw an ink stain in front of his shirt! i haven't told him because i don't want him to get mad at me.. so if anyone can help, please do...he needs them for work

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: