Bookmark and Share




Thursday, April 8, 2010

Open Question: what is the name of the carpet cleaner you sprinkle on your carpet and vacuum it up with a regular vacuum? and more...

 
 



Open Question: what is the name of the carpet cleaner you sprinkle on your carpet and vacuum it up with a regular vacuum? and more...

Open Question: what is the name of the carpet cleaner you sprinkle on your carpet and vacuum it up with a regular vacuum?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do you clean or dry mattress a kid pees on?

My niece peed on my mattress when she spent the night. I'm washing the sheets and mattress pad but the mattress is still soaking wet. What do I do?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to stop dust in a room?

Hi all! How can I stop dust from collecting in a room in my house? I have a PC and other electrical stuff which allways gathers dust over a few weeks. I don't live in the room, I just work in there. Every few weeks I have to clean layers of dust from the back of my PC and other equipment all the time. I'm worried that this dust will clog up my gear! Can someone advise me! Thanks all...

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Does pollen stain outdoor (cushion) furniture?

There is so much pollen outside that our furniture on our back deck is yellow. Will that stain the cushions?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: why does no one in eastenders own a washing machine?

lol

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do you get out armpit stains from shirts caused by deodorant?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: clean phone holder thing .?

its a creamy color but its the ones where u put ur phone in and it buttons close and its dirty from me putting it in my messy purse how can i make it creamy whiter like not white but not so dirtyy i think its cotton and the dooney and bourke placard n the trimming is like leather or pulyestyer?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Smelly School problem...?

Hi, I'm 13 years old and I'm in 8th grade. My nationality is Indian..People in my school make fun of me because I smell like "curry" is there any way to eliminate that smell from my body and clothes...and suggestions on how to make them stop making fun of me...

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Should a towel with white and brown stripes be washed with whites or colors?

I have a towel with fairly wide vertical stripes (about 10cm each) that alternate in color between dark brown and white. I want the white part to stay white and I'm afraid to wash it with my colored clothes. Should I wash it with my whites or colors or would either one be fine. Note, I used regular detergent (no bleach) to clean all kinds of laundry.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How can I clean my super dirty converse?

I've had this pair of Converse all stars for about 5 years ad they DESPERATELY need to be washed. Should I just throw them in the washer, or should I do something else?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: does the shark navigater vacum cleaner really work?

i really wan to buy one and i watch them demonstrate it on tv all the time and it looks great!!! but does it really work?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Clothes dryer cuts off every 20 minutes then it takes 20 minutes more before it will work again?

The dryer is an electric kenmore dryer about 10 years old. Recently it has began to cut off after about 15 or 20 minutes. If you try to start it immediately after it will not come on or it will make a buzzing sound. After waiting about 15 minutes and pressing the start button it will make the same buzzing sound but it will then start to run. It also sounds louder when running than usual. I have taken it apart and cleaned out all the lent (which there was a lot of lent around the motor). I also inspected all the air ducts inside and out cleaning them and making sure they were clear. After these things were done the dryer still has the same problem. Any ideas on what it could be? Also please give me details on how to inspect and locate any parts that might need to be replaced. I am good with electronics and have a voltmeter to check the parts. Thank-You.

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: