| |
Open Question: For professional cleaners only. Best wax? and more... Open Question: For professional cleaners only. Best wax?I don't have much experience with vinyl floor wax and I need to wax the place that I provide professional cleaning. Can you recommend a durable , scratch resistant liquid wax that I can use. I have used a cheap one and did not get good results. The floor does not shine like the original wax. Open Question: clean windows with vinegar, rubbing alcohol & newspaper?How can I use vinegar, rubbing alcohol& newspaper to clean windows. Saw this hint somewhere but forget the process. Open Question: How to get hard tar stains out of carpet?It's not tar so much as buildup. The carpet is fine in some places, but in others there's this hard, black layer of something on top. I mean, it's not sticky or anything, it feels just like a black layer of rubber. Since my carpet is brown/black, the black stains don't really matter much or is noticeable, but it's really weird walking on carpet and then stepping on a hard surface. I'm sure there's some carpet under there, i'm just not sure how to get the substance up. Open Question: How do you get cooking stains off an oven door?where i have been cooking i have like dark stains on my oven door and i have tried loads ot get them off.... i have loads of different cleaning products but none that work??... what can i use?? any help would be greatly appreciated!!?? Open Question: how to get rid of ammonia smell?so my subwoofer box in the car got mold, i didn't realize it until it started smelling a lot, so i cleaned it up using a product that contains a lot of ammonia and is an all purpose cleaner i used it 3 or 4 times as in 3 or 4 days to clean up the mold. the mold hasn't come back its been 2 weeks or a month, but every time i play music it smells really bad like the ammonia all purpose cleaner. how do i get the smell out i don't want to put or spray anything or any product that is flammable in the box. i don't want to buy a new set of subwoofers or a box either. Open Question: do u think if do a car wash for $10 or for $9 do u think people would come?okay i want to do a car wash it has been nice out and i want to get out side but i cant think of anything else to do besides earn a little extra cash the money is for myself and maybe some for my mother depending how much we get. i don't want to lie and say it is for a cause b/c its really not so do u think if went in a walmart parking lot do u think pple would pay or not? i would do a lemonade stand but people on our block hardly come out site , they stick to themselfs Open Question: computer/tv screen cleaner?could you please recommed a good brand? I assume windex is for windows though, not tvs and computer screens? More Recent Articles |
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment