| |
Open Question: What can I do about this smell under my sink and in the dishwasher? and more... Open Question: What can I do about this smell under my sink and in the dishwasher?I have lived in a new apartment for 2 months. It is connected to the landlord's house, and the tenant before me lived here 10 years (a lady in her 90s), and did not use the kitchen at all, according to the landlords. There is a garbage disposal, and a dishwasher. I use the dishwasher once a week, roughly, and the garbage disposal once or twice a week. I keep a small garbage can under the sink, and everything was normal up until last Friday. Friday morning I took out a garbage bag for something and it was just fine..in the afternoon I ran the dishwasher...then all of a sudden Friday night I opened the door to throw something away and was hit with a horrible, musty smell. It was overpowering. I immediately emptied a box of baking soda into the garbage disposal and poured two pots of boiling water down, thinking it had to be flushed. The next morning, the smell was still there, but SLIGHTLY less pungent. I bumped into my landlord on my way out and mentioned the problem. He checked it out and said it smelled like wet wood...felt around below the sink and said it wasn't wet and he barely noticed it after the door was open for a minute so don't worry (uhhh, okay? They're nice but frankly not that bright, in my opinion). It's still there...takes a second to smell it after opening the door but there it is. Yesterday I ran the dishwasher again. The smell, but not too strong, still VERY noticeable though, radiated from the dishwasher as it ran, and my dishes smell musty. I've been rinsing them out before using them, and I'm concerned they're not safe to use. What could this be from, and is it something I can fix myself? My landlords just seem so clueless, and I'm really neurotic about smells and germs. It's a small apartment, and I don't want that smell to attach itself to me. And worse, if it's dangerous for me to use my dishes and keep using that sink, it's a problem. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Open Question: How to get old cat urine out of carpet?So I had been smelling the ominous scent of cat pee around my room for a while, and tried to find it but couldn't find anything. Now, a couple weeks later I found the spot (gross, I know). How do I get the urine, and the smell out of the carpet? I don't think my mom would get anything for it, so what are some home remedies for it? I need help, it smells gross. Open Question: Anthing i can to save my prom dress?My hair straighter somehow burns my gorgeous silver BCBG dress i bought for my prom in 2 months and i am so upset. I tried using a silver sharpie but it isn;t the same shade. can i take it to a seamstress or is all lost? Open Question: is it totally safe to clean toilet with baking soda, i did and toilet is clogging now!?today i cleaned my toilet with baking soda i just figured it was safe and i let it sit in the toilet for a while and then scrubbed it worked good...then when i flushed shortly after it started backing up! i have never had any problems with my toilet is this because of the baking soda...? i only used like 1/2 a cup some how i have no plunger the one time i needed one i just borrowed it from my neighbor and she just moved pretty dumb lol... when i realized i had no plunger i was like what we have lived here three years with no plunger...lol...i guess we normally don't have much toilet trouble... Open Question: i will like to know bedbugs have wings?i have this bug at my house but i am not sure if is bedbugs or not i have seach for bedbugs but this bug have wings and they are brown, small all over the wall and my livingroom window o and also my daughter had few bite in her arm send that she is sleep with me........... please help find what can of bugs is this............... Open Question: little black bugs in my kitchen..? HELP!!!?OK, so last week me and my brother walked into the kitchen and saw little black bugs all over the floor. they have black bodies nd wings there pretty small.... and the weird thing is they travel in a pack and die on the floor........theres about a 100 at a time.....but why do they die by themselves? thats the weirdest thing ...please help if you know what it is can you please tell me how to get rid of this :] thankyou:] yea i was totally on acid....SIKE :] Open Question: can i clean my glass pipe with water and salt in a microwave?Open Question: how to clean shoes in wash machine?More Recent Articles |
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment