Bookmark and Share




Thursday, April 8, 2010

Open Question: How to keep clothes bright and clean? and more...

 
 



Open Question: How to keep clothes bright and clean? and more...

Open Question: How to keep clothes bright and clean?

Most of my jumpers or hoodies fade in colour after a while and the whites don't look white. I have recently bought a brightly coloured new hoody which is partly white but also has blue and purple. How do I keep it looking fresh and new?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to get the smell of sewer away?

My room got flooded like a week ago, and its in the basement, I have one of those rugs you can roll up, but i really dont feel like cleaning it and putting it in the backyard for like a week. I just want a simple way i can clean it indoors, the carpet is dry, it just smells horrible. Can i spray some febreeze or something like that? Idk. Please help, thanks.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How Do You Clean a Commercial Gas Grill ?

I tried cleaning it the traditional way using aluminium but the stainless frame ended UP getting some sort of stain on it what can I use to take the stain out

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What are the chances of smoke smell airing out of an apartment?

I'm moving into a new apartment, and I haven't signed the lease yet. I just saw it today and I'm a little concerned about the smell of smoke in the apartment. It was strong enough to smell right away when you came in but it wasn't choking-ly strong. They also had an ash tray in the kitchen. My landlord has assured me they plan to steam clean all the carpet and I think the walls have to be washed too. All their furniture will be moved out and the curtains too. Should I be concerned the smell won't leave the apartment? Fortunately the apartment will be empty for 2 months before I move in, giving it time to air out before I move my furniture in. Still I can't stand the smell of cigarettes....

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do you clean the burnt out of carpet?

the kid im babysitting lit a newspaper on fire and there's a burnt spot on the carpet... what can i use to wash it out in the next 3 or 4 hours?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: I have a glass shower door, i have tried CLR and LIME AWAY, i have even used a razor. what can i use to get?

rid of these hard water stain buildup?????

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: i like the smell of my farts so i made a candle of poop is weird?

i live alone so nobody else smells it but i realy like it and im serious plz i cry alot cuz i thik this is odd

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Do I really need to clean ALL of the clothes in my closet to get rid of the moths?

What started as a simple spring cleaning chore today has turned into a nightmare. I was cleaning the closet, but discovered about three dozen little red larvae things that I figured out were moth larvae...and they were on the cashmere and wool sweaters that had fallen on the floor! Yikes. So, I've done my homework, and it looks like I have to clean out the whole closet itself. I'm fine with that. However, I also read that all my clothes should be cleaned. This is just awful for me because my closet is a pretty large walk in and about 1/2 of it is dry clean only. Expensive, much?? So my question is, do I really need to clean all of my clothes to get rid of the moths?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: