| |
Open Question: what can i clean my cooker with? and more... Open Question: what can i clean my cooker with?i have this black stuff on and around my cooker and rings dont know what the black stuff is im tried oven mate well its cleaned a bit apart from that i cant think of anything else to clean it what about brillo pads Open Question: how can I get someone to really give our nuwave oven a try?Open Question: Kirby or a Dyson vacuums?Had a Kirby sales man here the other day, and at first they were very plesant and we enjoyed the vacuum it was nice but not what we were looking to spend money on at this moment in time. Once they realized that we weren't going to be buying they became very rude. They started bashing us on how we would let our children play on our carpet and breath it in.. they wanted us to wipe the little sheets of paper with dirt on our faces. Then because my husbands grandmother was there and telling him NO DON'T buy it .. he turned onto her and got really cocky and nasty with her .. and was bashing her. The vacuum was nice but the way they acted just turned me off all together. but now I'm interested to see what peoples views are with Kirby vs Dyson. My Grandmother in-law wants to get a Dyson. I have hoover vacuums & shampooers right now. So just interested in seeing what everybody thought about these vacuums, they seem to be the two big and popular ones. Open Question: If I hand washed a top how long would it take to dry outside if it's 16 degrees with a slight breeze?It's not exactly HOT HOT.. I live in britain lmao.. But I need it to dry ASAP and I don't have a dryer.. It's just an average long sleeve cotton top.. Would it be quicker to turn the heating on and dry it on the radiation? Suggestions?!?! Oops I meant Radiator* Open Question: My son smashed the washing machine?My five-year-old son threw a brick at the washing machine and it smashed to peices. Open Question: Is it possible to build a shrink machine?Open Question: What is the best way to remove coffee smell from this container?I, by mistake, emptied all coffee in this big plastic container which was supposed to be for noodles. Now thus smell not coming out, what can I do about it? Tried washing like thrice... strong smell! Its a costly container... got it yesterday only! More Recent Articles
|
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment