Bookmark and Share




Friday, April 9, 2010

Open Question: How can I remove a sour milk smell from my carpet? and more...

 
 



Open Question: How can I remove a sour milk smell from my carpet? and more...

Open Question: How can I remove a sour milk smell from my carpet?

A sippy cup full of milk was found under my couch after a week and must have spilled a bit, because the carpet smells HORRIBLE! What is the best way to take care of this smell? Help!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How much should I charge to clean a 2000 sq ft house - 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, kitchen, living area....?

they want me to mop/vaccum floors.. dust... clean the bathrooms... do laundry... clean counters... the works... did it last night for the first time and it took 3.5 hours... if i do it weekly it will not take as long but I am unsure of how much to charge for NC house cleaning... suggestions???

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: WHATS THE LAST THING U WASH IN THE SHOWER ?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: