| |
Open Question: Cleaning a mattress and leather sofa after small child's "accidents? and more... Open Question: Cleaning a mattress and leather sofa after small child's "accidents?My three year old son is getting pretty good at using the toilet but has the occasional accident. We have wood flooring down so its not so much of an issue if he wets on the floor (can wipe and wash it clean), but last week he fell asleep on our bed in the afternoon and wet through that (he rarely wets in his sleep so don't know what happened there). I have no idea how to clean the mattress! Also he weed all over one of our leather sofas today (he was curled up on the sofa playing and was so distracted he didn't realise he needed to go until it was too late). I tried to soak it all up with kitchen paper but I think its soaked through. I've sponged the surface as best as I can, what else do I need to do to make sure it doesn't smell? I can't wait until he grows out of this!!! Open Question: The rubber seal on my washer has a black slime/scum like something under the flap of the seal?I have tried wiping it out but can't seem to get it all off. My washer has a stale smell to it which also sometimes affects the clothes. My partner works in a garage, could it be oil/diesel etc from his cloths. Can anyone recommend anything to remove this. More Recent Articles
|
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment