| |
Open Question: Is there a way to unshrink a sweatshirt? and more... Open Question: Is there a way to unshrink a sweatshirt?My favorite/brand new sweatshirt shrank even though I washed and dried it properly. I've ordered a new one, but I'm worried it won't be the same. It's from Oxford University and it was on sale, so they don't sell it on their website - I had to go to another (official but not Oxford) site to buy it. Is there any way to stretch it to its original size? Even if my hoodie is too far gone, I'd like to at least know for future reference. Open Question: Which deep cleaner is better?Bissel SpotBot Deep Cleaner or Bissel SpotBot Pet Deep Cleaner? I do have a dog, but he is house broken and doesn't make messes in the house, it's actually more likely that I will spill something on the floor. The regular deep cleaner has an automatic smart system, which the pet deep cleaner does not have, what is this? Open Question: how can i get off words of my T-shirt?i need to get those words OFF, don't say to not wear the T-shirt, or cut them out (funny crap). Open Question: How can I remove glue from jam jars?Without using anything other than standard household products. The glue is very stubborn. More Recent Articles
|
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment