| |
Open Question: How do you clean women's nike comfort flip flop thongs? and more... Open Question: How do you clean women's nike comfort flip flop thongs?Open Question: Refilling water from a pail at a Well?!!??!?k i need the sound effect in words. so picture it. going to an old fashioned well. having a old fashioned pail in hand. n then refilling it with the water! WHTS THE SOUND. pls tell me. is it. dripp drip. wooooosh. ka-clank. ka-wooosh. idfk. PLS TELL ME. im writing this story. n it neeeeeds this. ;[ i'll love u to deaths if you can figure it out. srsly. watch me. btw... is this even the right section? lmao. sorry, but idk what to put this under. Open Question: how can i make my armpit smell less like a donkey?Open Question: Getting red kool-aid stains out of couch?Is there a way to get red and blue kool-aid stains out of a base color couch? Open Question: Best vacuum for pet hair?Best Vacuum for pet hair? I need a new vacuum cleaner, and we have two dogs that shed soooo much ;-) Well I see there are many vacuum cleaners in stores that mention that they are good for a household with pets? Does any of you have personal experience, advice which one is best? or to stay away from? Thank you. Open Question: How to get my roommates to clean?I live with a couple (bf/gf) and another girl. The couple NEVER cleans and their crap is EVERYWHERE all over the house at all times. The other girl is better at keeping everything in her room, however, NONE of them ever clean the living room/kitchen. It is always left to me. I know I shouldn't do it because it makes them think I will always do it, but I can't help myself, I just can't live like this. It even gets to the point that I disregard my schoolwork so I can clean the house. It is frustrating because I am fully ashamed of having anyone over my house to hang out because of how messy it is. PLEASE HELP!!! How do I get them to clean??? P.S. I tried the whole "do a deep clean myself and leave them a note" thing and it just made drama in our house due to them being pissed off by the note. Open Question: Can i iron my clothes on my bed instead of using an ironing board?Open Question: After You Take A Sticker Off Something?right my mum got some new coffee sugar tea jars today and they had large price stickers on them. we took the stickers off them. and its left big sticky marks on them. like stickers do. whats the best way to get rid of this stuff without ruining the jars? thanks in advance x Open Question: How do you get the smell of vomit out of carpet?Ugh, one of my poor babies is sick and threw up yesterday on our carpet. I cleaned it as best I could immediately after with water, and later with Resolve carpet cleaner. Now my house smells like chemicals and vomit. Today I re-cleaned the area with a sponge and water, but it still smells. This is an area rug, so I can lift it up to clean the underside of the rug and the carpet pad. That's my plan, but I figured I'd see if there was some secret method someone knew I could try! Open Question: how can i get pen marks off of a leather couch?2 toddlers with pens vs. one leather couch and the toddlers won...great Open Question: Does a kenmore front loading washing machine model# 970-c29042-00 need HE detergent?My landlord seems to think that the front loading wasing machine in my apartment requires HE detergent, no where on the machine does it say HE, so does it actually need HE? The machine isnt working, it wont fast spin, it just makes a clicking noise when it gets to that part- and my landlord is acusing us of breaking it, so... I need to know if the detergent can actually cause this sort of problem. Thanks This washing machine was manufactured ten years ago, and does not have and energy star symbol or and HE symbol anywhere on it. Open Question: How do you stop a sweater from creating lint?I have an All-son sweater from Urban Outfitters, which continually sheds tiny pieces of lint. It's not visible unless you shake it in sunlight, and then it falls like confetti. After wearing it for a day, the inside of my nose becomes coated with the material. Is there a way to prevent this? Open Question: please help me, what happened to my pants..?I washed a few of black, brown, and gray pant, and dark blue. Got them out of the dryer now most of the pants has red spots on them. What did i do wrong? Thanks No pens, candy, or anything in the pocket. The only thing I can explain is it looks like someone bleached it, but i know no one did because i do my laundry and keep it in my basket, and then im the one that loaded the washer and i didn't put bleach in it More Recent Articles |
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment