Bookmark and Share




Friday, April 9, 2010

Open Question: how can I get my old t-shirt to be crystal white again? and more...

 
 



Open Question: how can I get my old t-shirt to be crystal white again? and more...

Open Question: how can I get my old t-shirt to be crystal white again?

got an old t shirt which i love don't know why!!! its not very white any more and has some stains, how can i get it properly white again?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do I get marker off a driveway?

A mom asked this on a mommie board and I thought I would see if there was anything out the internet. Oddly enough there wasn't .

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Old house, stains came with the tub/shower...any suggestions?

The stains are black and in the grout, on the tile and the tub itself. I've tried dow scrubbing bubbles, lysol bath cleaner, ajax, bleach--there was something else I tried, can't remember what it smelled horrid and said it removed mold, mildew etc...may have been tilex....and I hired a cleaning service to come in and give the house a once over to see what they could do. They couldn't get them out either. She did admit to using mostly gentle cleansers and lots of elbow grease and didn't have any strong chemical cleaners with her. Suggestions other than new tub and tile which I can't do right now. Later maybe if I don't move soon but I just can't afford it.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I get this stain out?

my wife went to a party with a group of guys from work last week wearing my favorite hoody. they were out all night and she came back about a day and half later super hung over and my shirt might be ruined now. she said that a few of the guys were brushing their teeth and had to use the shirt to wipe their mouths of. by my count their are 6 toothpaste stains on the front and back of the shirt, as well as one inside the hood. how do i get these out? is my shirt ruined? there's kind of a scratchy white crust over them now so i can only assume this will make it harder. any suggestions?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: I need an electric 110 stackable washer dryer/Laundry center?

Does anyone know of a major store that sells a stackable washer dryer/laundry center with an electrical 110 hookup? I called and looked but can only find 220s. Thanks I have called and looked but with no luck.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How can I stop my pants and shirts from shrinking when I wash them?

I just bought a new pair of pants and a shirt to go with them and I wore them one day. When I washed them they shrunk, in other words they got smaller then they where when I bought them. How do they shrink like that?, is because of the washer, or is it because of the cold water or Detergent that I use? can it be that I'm using to much water or something? what could it be, and what can I do to stop it.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Have I Broke My C.d , Permanent Marker Trouble ?

I Wrote On The Wrong Side Of My C.D With Pink Permanent Marker On The Under Side And I Wondered If This Would Break It And It Was A Birthday Present From 2 Days Again Is It Broke ? And How Could I Get It Off Without Damging The Disk Thank You Very Much . (:

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Get rid of a set in pepsi stain?

I got a shirt in the Cayman Islands and I really love it. I accidently got Pepsi on it and it got put through the washer and the dryer. now it is set in. I have tried bleach. Is there any other way i can get the stain out??(the shirt is all white)

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Trying to clean carpets and now they feel sticky?

Bought home with icky carpets, can't afford to replace and will probably be moving soon anyway-lots of reasons- anyway, I bought some resolve foaming carpet cleaner that you spray the foam, let dry, vacuum up--they look better, smell better-but feel sticky. Any way to get rid of that sticky feeling?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What is good to restore brightness in whites?

as a whitening agent in wash that will restore white as in sheets or t-shirts.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: I'm a boy. Should I douche to keep my bummy clean?

Quick! Whenever I fart white stuff comes out...

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: HOw to get permanent marker out of carpet?

My 2 year old... drew all over the my inlaws bedroom carpet in PERMANENT marker .. when we were sleeping :( .. I need to get it out before they see it. i scrub with oxyclean and i use a steam cleaner.. and it not working.. HELP!!!

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: