| |
Open Question: I just killed my mother, what is the best method in getting blood stains off my shirt? and more... Open Question: I just killed my mother, what is the best method in getting blood stains off my shirt?So yeah, I finally did. I need to get the blood stains off my clothing so when the cops come in, they will find me in clean clothing...just before i shoot then in the face. Open Question: How can I turn my yellowish t-shirts into the white ones they used to be?The white t-shirts are now yellowish and I want to add some sort of detergent that make them white again. What do you recommend? Open Question: Is it ok to defecate in the sink or bathtub?I have been having a bit of a problem lately with what I've eaten and this seems to be the only site where I can get almost instant answers... so I figured I'd ask. I can't get to a doctor until next week and my stomach has been very upset after I ate a questionable bit of food. For the past almost two days, I have been using the toilet nonstop to the point where it feels like my anus is ripping apart. I don't even know if it is explosive diarrhea or no, because it seems to usually be chunky. Unfortunately, the toilet began to get stopped up after enough use that even my husband can't seem to fix it. Since I haven't been able to use our only toilet, I have NOT been able to hold it in and have to defecate in the trash can, as gross as that may be. However, I am thinking about using the sink, as I'm sure it would be better since instead of it just sitting around smelling, it will go down the drain and I can DRAIN-O it. Idk what to do and I've tried even stopping myself up with various things, even eating lots of bread and I still have to go every 20 minutes or so and it is very bad. What to do? Thanks! I mean the kitchen sink, because then I could wash it down the garbage disposal. Open Question: How do you get a bug out of a room?A large flying insect is in my room. I can't sleep, do homework, anything! As is, I'm already terrified of bugs and I don't know how to get rid of them. It's incredibly unsettling. How do I get the insect out of my room? Open Question: does anyone know what the best way to clean white vans without getting that yellow bleach stain?Open Question: Why is that my white t-shirts (Hanes, underwear) are yellowish after a while?I am careful in following the washing instructions but they appear yellowish after a couple of months. What's going on? Open Question: Can i make my clothes smell good without washing them?so i am in jr high so we have gym every other day and i was going to take my gym clothes home to wash them but i got sick for like a week wich means they havn't been washed for a week....EWW! tomorrow could i bring anything to put on my clothes to make them ok? idunoo perfume isn't allowed :() should i bring it anyways or use something else? Open Question: Can you get rid of old bleach stains or regular stains?Open Question: quick way to remove burnt tobacco smell from fingers?Open Question: Why does my house smell like skunk?My mother and I came home after a long day out, and didn't smell anything. The dogs, 3 and 1 year old yorkies were with us and they did not get sprayed, it wasn't them. Maybe after an hour at home the house started to smell like burnt rubber, and dog pee. The house was clean, and we threw everything out that has to do with the dogs urine. We live in a 3-Family Home, and we're at the bottom. Two questions: Why does it stink we weren't near it? How do we get rid of it? More Recent Articles |
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment