| |
Open Question: how do i clean my work out gloves? and more... Open Question: how do i clean my work out gloves?Hi, I have these real leather work out gloves with neoprene wrist straps. After working out in them, they got sweaty and smell terribly. I tried washing it with soap and cold water like the instructions say but the smell comes right back. Is there a more effective solution? Open Question: how do i clean bamboo bed topping?i have a 1300dollar bed with bamboo fabic and it has 20 year warranty and my brother drooped pizza on it and try to clean it off with water and dry it with a blow dryer. how do i clean the bed from staining it so i can save my warranty? its a bamboo fabic bed Open Question: Can I break my lease if the dryer hookups do not work?I recently moved into a place and have not been able to get a dryer to work. First, I brought the one from the house I was moving from, and it did not work (spun, no heat) when I moved it in. I figured the heating element was shot, so I bought a new dryer at the nearby hardware store (Lowes). Upon delivery, the new unit would spin but not provide any heat. Thinking I was missing something, I read the entire manual. All I can find is that it may be the circuit breaker, so I reset that and nothing changed. Luckily, the unit is covered by warranty, so they are wheeling in the THIRD new one tomorrow. What I really want to know is what liability does the apartment complex hold here? I am almost certain the problem is something with the apartment, but when I contacted them they flatly told me that there is nothing wrong with the place. What are my options? The installation guys have no idea what is wrong either. They told me that it is possible I got 2 lemons (so far), but I find that improbable as the original dryer worked fine until it got here, and now 2 brand new lemons in a row? Open Question: Regular or Egyptian cotton?Open Question: How do I clean uggs without ugg cleaner or woolite?i don't know what it is on my uggs, but it isn't washing off of my uggs. i think it may be mud or something? i'm not sure! it's dirty, and i have tried water, and just trying to scrub it off. but it will not work. i don't have an ugg cleaner or woolite, i don't think i have any sheep skin wash remover either? help mee out please ( : how should i wash it off? Open Question: how do you remove the " milk plaque" in the frothing rod of a cappucino coffee machine?Open Question: How can I clean a moldy couch?We have a canvas-like covered couch that's been in storage for about a year. We went to get it and found all the cushions as well as the couch covered in mold. Is there anyway to clean this effectively myself? I gave a little green machine and have access to a larger shampooer. I'm just not sure how to proceed. I'd love to salage this couch if possible. Open Question: Can a Dirt Devil Easy Lite hand vacuum trap bugs?I bought a small, $20 Dirt Devil hand vacuum for the purpose of easily getting rid of the occasional bug I might find in my room (I am terrified of insects and spiders), but it occurred to me that they might be able to escape from the inner compartment once the vacuum is turned off. My initial plan had been to let them sit in the vacuum for a couple days until they hopefully die before emptying it out. Could a bug crawl back out of the vacuum tube, or is there some sort of trap door keeping things inside? Would it work to vacuum some sort of insecticide into the cup along with the bug to make sure it dies? Open Question: what is the safest way to clean white shoes with out turning them yellow?my whitee vans are really dirty and i need to cleann them badly helpp! More Recent Articles
|
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment