Bookmark and Share




Friday, April 9, 2010

Open Question: How do I remove a liquid-like stain from my jumper? and more...

 
 



Open Question: How do I remove a liquid-like stain from my jumper? and more...

Open Question: How do I remove a liquid-like stain from my jumper?

I have sent my jumper through the wash a few times now but there still seems to be a colourless stain which looks like spilt water. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What is Laundry Bleach in ?

Like is it in Detergent or Clothing Conditioner. If not what is it in ?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: does anyone know how to get paint out of clothes?

ive just had my bathroom re-decorated, and i went in there and accidently brushed up against the wall! i know have paint stains all down my jeggins, anyone know how to get it out please?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: what can i use for a temporary clothespin bag?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: my mom ruined my clothes...?

My mom washed some of my clothes. They went in their normal colour and came out half pink. Pink patches all over them. She screwed them up. So i threw half of them. She has never done this before so i thought it was a one off thing. So yesterday i put my pruple shirt in the wash, it came out alright but had a bit of pink on the front. I'm so mad at her for ruining all my clothes. I love this shirt so i don't want to throw it. Is there any way to get the pink dye out? Thanks Listen, if i try and do my own washing my mom goes mad!

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: