| |
Open Question: What kind of things can smoke damage? and more... Open Question: What kind of things can smoke damage?I've had a lot of smoke in my home, due to a fire in property next to me. What kind of things can smoke get into and ruin? I'm getting the obvious things, like carpet, bedding, curtains, clothing, walls etc cleaned, but not sure about other things where I can't see any obvious damage. Is there anything else I should think about getting cleaned or getting rid of? Open Question: How can i wash my converse?i have pink converse and it has a lot of dirt on the pink is there any way i can remove it Open Question: Do you know where my housework fairy has gone ?Open Question: How to clean out a food disposer?My husband and I just moved into a really nice house and it has a food disposer in the kitchen sink and I don't know how to clean it out. Any advice? It's a whirlpool brand. Open Question: can i clean my glass bowl by using salt,water, and a microwave??Open Question: Can you use Tide to clean dog pee out of carpet?My female Rott mix has been urinating on the carpet in the middle of the night when I'm not around. I've been blotting up the area with paper towels and have used many different cleaners but nothing seems to be doing the job. I thought maybe laundry detergent would help to clean the area and conceal the smell. Does anyone have and solutions>? Open Question: How to remove crayon stains?My neighbor's son left crayons in his pockets. I washed his clothes , and it got in all in the dryer and all over his baby sister's new clothes. Please help! Open Question: Can I shrink a nylon bathing suit?Last fall I bought a really pretty bathing suit on clearance. It fit me perfectly, I was so pumped! Then during the winter I FINALLY managed to drop a few pounds- about 15 actually. now the top still fits great, but it kind of sags a little on the butt. Other posts said you can't shrink a swim suit cuz they are mostly spandex, but is nylon really the same thing? Can i shrink it? And how? More Recent Articles
|
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment