Bookmark and Share




Friday, April 9, 2010

Open Question: I'm Planning to buy the tea tree oil from the body shop does it really get rid of spots fast? and more...

 
 



Open Question: I'm Planning to buy the tea tree oil from the body shop does it really get rid of spots fast? and more...

Open Question: I'm Planning to buy the tea tree oil from the body shop does it really get rid of spots fast?

I just recently got a few on my forehead and i want them gone so has anyone tried the tea tree oil from The body shop and if so is it good? how long does it take for the spots to disapper?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: it is a new carpet (a year old) its not a bouncy carpet in any way, its very hard and flatand the pile is so l?

low you can barely move it with your finger if you try pick at it ?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I get the smell of bleach off my hands?

My hand smells like bleach and i won't come off. How do I get it off? and i dont have lemon juice it don't itch i just don't like the smell on my hand

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: