Bookmark and Share




Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Open Question: which one alternative to labsa in anionic surfactant should have wetting scouring cleaning power? and more...

 
 



Open Question: which one alternative to labsa in anionic surfactant should have wetting scouring cleaning power? and more...

Open Question: which one alternative to labsa in anionic surfactant should have wetting scouring cleaning power?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Are there any alternatives to water filtration?

My current ponf project is approximately 3000 gallons. Is there anything I can use instead of my 3/4 hp pump?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do i get rid of bed bugs with out calling a professional?

recently i discovered that i had bed bugs. i don't have the money for new furniture nor do i have the money to pay a professional. anyone know how i might be able to get rid of them

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Is it true that adding vinegar to your wash cycle will take away the musty feeling/smell?

Not that my clothes are really gross but I am trying to make my work clothes feel fresher and I seem to remember this old home remedy

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: what restores shine to stainless steel?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Best way to remove nail polish from material?

I spilt pink nail polish on my white sheet yesterday and didn't realise until today. Is there anyway i can get it off? I have already tried nail polish remover and it didnt work

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: