Bookmark and Share




Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Open Question: how to remove deoderant marks off walls? and more...

 
 



Open Question: how to remove deoderant marks off walls? and more...

Open Question: how to remove deoderant marks off walls?

my lil bro sprayed deoderant on our bathroom wall and it has left marks that really stand out. how can i remove it

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to clean vitrified tiles having stains?

some one help me how to remove this stains frm vitrified tiles without loosing it's glazing

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: where can I buy a coal-tar or pine-tar soap in Vancouver?

please, give some addresses of the shops

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: what do i clean it with?

When you cut yourself (self injure) what can you use to clean the cut and area around it? Also, what can you use to clean the instrument you use? Yes,i do cut myself,and am trying to stop. I am also seeing a therapist to get help. So dont tell me to get help,please,i already am. I would just like to know what to clean my cuts and instruments i use so i wont get an infection.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: if i wash white sheets with colored polka dots with bleach will the polka dots turn white?

this is kinda a stupid question but i want to make sure i dont mess up my sheets. they are white with like pink, blue, and green polka dots on them,,, the white is starting to look kinda off white so i want to bleach them but i dont want to mess up the colored polka dots

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do you clean a DVD thats been damaged with chemicals?

My Girlfriend was using furniture polish and I had two of my favorite DVD's laying play side up and when she was spraying the polish the DVD's caught some over-spray on the playing surface. I didn't notice it right away and many months later when I went to play one of the DVD's I noticed spots on the playing surface that was caused by the spray. I took a clean white cloth and plain tap water and used some good old fashion elbow grease and the spots will not come off. The dvd's will play sorta but stop and skip. These were new DVD's when this happened. Is there a secret to restoring these DVD's? Is there a secret cleaning tip? Thanks to all that contribute.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How does one get rid of stretch marks?

Hi all I've been a swimmer all my life so i've always been in pretty good shape and never experienced stretch marks but I just recently started a weight program that involves a lot of push ups, curls and other weight baring arm exercises and I have noticed some serious stretch marks appearing right where my pec meets my humerus on the left arm (but no where else, not even the same place on my right arm). I was wondering if anyone has run into something similar and has done anything that has worked. Are there lotions I need to use or anything else I can do to help get rid of them?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: