Bookmark and Share




Monday, March 15, 2010

Open Question: what purpose does a center griddle on a stove serve? and more...

 
 



Open Question: what purpose does a center griddle on a stove serve? and more...

Open Question: what purpose does a center griddle on a stove serve?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What would cause a fridge water dispenser to fill a cup only a quarter way then stop?

I put a saddle valve in and the icemaker works fine but the water fills a cup only a quarter full then stops, you wait about ten minutes then the same thing happens. Any ideas? Its a GE...

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Tang in your dishwasher?

I heard somewhere that if you put "tang" the orange flavored powered drink mix in your empty dishwasher and run it through a wash cycle every once in a while that it would clean the inside of your dishwasher better than just putting in regular dishwasher detergent. True?...or just an urban legend.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: At a party someone splashed hot melted candle wax on my new suit accidentally. How can I get the wax off my?

suit that says Dry Clean Only

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I wash my wool jacket?

I have this brand new wool jacket and I want to wash it. It's about 1 size big on me right now so I want it to shrink a whole size. The tag says its 57% wool, 37% polyester, 3% nylon, 2% viscose, 1% acrylic and 100% polyester lining. What's the proper way to wash and dry my jacket?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do u get ride of stickyness off of stuff?

i toke off a sticker on my ipod and there is sticky stuff on it how do i get it off

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do you remove twink off a surface ?

i have twink on my school laptop case, how would i get it off ? (:

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: looking to get a red gatorade juice stain out of my carpet in my car?

i spilled almost a full bottle of gatorade on my floor in car on the way to work. I had to leave it until i got off of work now it will not come out. I have tried everything. Any suggestions on how to get this gatorade stain out?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do i prevent my bathroom from getting humid after a shower? and how do i remove the mold?

i have this problem that our bathroom gets real humid after one of us takes a shower.

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: