Bookmark and Share




Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Open Question: what will take out a false tan stain? and more...

 
 



Open Question: what will take out a false tan stain? and more...

Open Question: what will take out a false tan stain?

i have a false tan stain on a white dress, any ideas on how to restore the whiteness without bleach? i have tried using washing powders, it isnt working, i need something stronger, but not bleach

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Do I need to clean my furniture after I just bombed my house for fleas?

I just bombed my house for fleas, one of the foggers I set up in the living room, so do I need to clean my couches and chairs? I didn't cover them up, and if so what can I use to clean them. And also do I need to wash all of my dishes that were in my cabinets, I left them closed. Thanks!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do i clean a Hand Mirror?

My grandfather gave me my grandmothers antic hand mirror. Its really dirty so i would like to clean it but i don't want to use chemicals. Is there a safe way to clean it? Thanks!!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I get super glue off my counter tops?

I was making a few projects awhile ago and can't seem to get the stuff off lol. Any sugestions? I have tried the typical soapy water and different cleaning solutions, soak method didn't work. I also tried fingernail polish remover, that also didn't do anything. :) Thanks though!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: laundry smells and I can't figure out why?

The laundry smells bad. Not like mold, not like anything I can even describe. We have a pretty brand-new washer/dryer (1yr old) Laundry is NOT sitting in the washer for any period of time. Using dryer sheets and removing promptly. Could it be the water? How could we figure it out? The washer and dryer are in a damp moldy basement but...arent MOST peoples washer/dryer in the basement of their home too? Should we bleach the heck out of things and see if this works? I'm at a loss - help!!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: dryer quit working help please?

after making clicking sounds my maytag electric dryer quit working its about 12 years old any help would be app. its stil in real nice shape its just dead?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how to get rid of permanent marker stain please help?

got a black permanent marker stain on my jeans today i put some of that stain remover stuff on them then washed them but it didn't budge..anyone know of anyway to get rid of this stain im very pissed off because they're my favorite jeans

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: