Bookmark and Share




Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Open Question: How do I get my dad to get rid of stuff? and more...

 
 



Open Question: How do I get my dad to get rid of stuff? and more...

Open Question: How do I get my dad to get rid of stuff?

My dad is a bit of a pack-rat. Not like the ones you see on tv, but he has a lot of storage. How can I talk him into getting rid of some of it?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do you get smoke out of your house?

i accidently cooked something in the microwave that your never suposed to cook and now my house has a big smoke smell, first of all how do i get the smoke out well i opened a door, window, and turned the fan on, there any way that does not invove tearing up the house to get rid of the smell

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I find motivation and energy to get some much needed house cleaning done?

I really want to clean up my house, but I'm so not interested in it. I've got organizing and sorting to do. I just can't seem to get my head wrapped around getting up and doing it all. Oh, yeah and its been like a year since I last did anything that qualified as cleaning.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do you get rid of blood stains on clothes?

I freaked out when i saw dry blood on my favorite pants and didnt notice it. Idk how long its been there but i quickly tried washign it with cold water and next putting in the laundry. Nothing worked =[ the dry blood didnt even change at all. is this a way to fix this?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I get the motivation to clean my house?

I have a few friends coming up the 24th to stay a few days at my house and I need to clean my house (It's not trashed but you know, gotta dust, vacuum, wipe down stuff, ect.....) and I keep procrastinating thinking well I can do it tomorrow, or that I have the whole weekend to do it, because I work well when it's closer to the time of something but I want to do it now to get it over with. I already organized all the cabinets in my kitchen and now here I am not wanting to continue with anything. How do I get off my lazy butt and do it?!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do you get black ink off brown leather couch?

I heard hairspray works but does it ruin the couch?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What will bleach do to a good quality, cream, 100% cotton shirt?

I have a formal dinner in a few hours and my 100% cotton, cream shirt has a very visible brown splodge on the collar which didn't come out in the wash :/ Will soaking the collar in bleach harm the shirt in any way? If so, what are my other options? I'm a student with very limited cleaning resources.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: will there be water in brand new whirlpool washing machine? Its the sport model?

I bought a brand new whirlpool sport washing machine. And found traces of water in it. Can i be sure that i was delivered a brand new washing machine? I bought the machine in Pai Electronics of indiranagar, Bangalore.

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: