Bookmark and Share




Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Open Question: Advice on cleaning a messy bedroom? and more...

 
 



Open Question: Advice on cleaning a messy bedroom? and more...

Open Question: Advice on cleaning a messy bedroom?

Cleaning out a bedroom I'm moving into that was left absolutely nasty by my older sibling, who recently moved out. Clothes, trash, dishes, dirt, grime. Advice on how to clean it faster? Don't say throw everything away. But seriously, I need this room CLEAN. It's a small space and very cluttered. Thanksss. Thanks.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how does freestanding dishwashers work?

We have a kitchen where there is no plumbing for dishwashers. is there any dishwasher i can buy and use without any additional plumbing work? Thanks..

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: i have a problem in my kitchen lately.?

i find a dropings looks like rice but black colour..and i find the candy and rice lentils in the kitchen cabinet even my garlic and onions half of them are gone( eaten)...could it be a mouse?? but we don't feel anything or noise in the house we checked the whole house and we put a mice traps ..nothing there...and there is no holes in the cabinets either..this thing is driving me crazy what could it be??? and what can i do???

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to remove a musty smell from a leather jacket?

I bought a second hand leather jacket, but the leather has a musty smell that I can't stand. I am thinking that it may be from the way it was tanned as I have tried everything I can think of to remove it. I have hung it out side on a frosty day, hand washed it, washed it in a machine, lathered it with essential oils to hide the smell, aired it as much as I can. I haven't yet had it dried cleaned only because I cant find anywhere in the area that does that. Any thoughts? I love the look and don't want to get rid of, only I may have to.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What's the best vacuum at a decent price?

i was planning on getting one as a gift so i dont want it to be TOO expensive.. the person i'm buying for has mentioned he wanted a shop vac but there's a few different kinds. i also hear it doesn't have many attachments to get into small creases. what's the best shop vac? or is there another vacuum that's better? i'd like it to be under 100 bucks..

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How can I stain a white rug?

Its huge so obviously I can't stain it in a washing machine. Do you know what I could stain it with. Or should I just throw it out. I have a one year old and its got so many stains on it. If I bleach it, that would be a lot of bleach. Any advise? Thanks!

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: