| |
Open Question: best way to remove nail polish from material? and more... Open Question: best way to remove nail polish from material?I spilt pink nail polish on my white sheet yesterday and didn't realise until today. Is there anyway i can get it off? Open Question: How do I get ballpoint pen off my white jersey?Some kid wrote on my Ajax Amsterdam jersey (on the sleeves which are white) that my dad got me IN AMSTERDAM, and it's pretty heartbreaking. I haven't worn it sense because of that and after seeing it numerous times I've decided that it's time to take action. I have a bleach pen, but I'm not sure if that will damage it or something. What would you guys recommend? Open Question: How do you remove chewing gum from polyester clothing?I have "liquid" black leggings on which I have a white chewing gum stain that won't go away. I've already wash the cloth twice. What should I do? Open Question: How do you get pet urine out of mattress after it has dried?Open Question: My north face jacket = Burn Hole?Seems like someone poked me with a cigarette or something. Its a noticeable hole can fit 1 finger & is melted around the edges. http://mediaext.drjays.com/media/464/098/files/4640989.jpg Similar to this jacket but all black, any idea on what to do? Or where to get a thin black patch on or badge? Open Question: Do you use rubber gloves? Plus more questions.?Are you male or female? How old are you? What state do you live in? Do you use your gloves for other things besides cleaning? How many do you own? what color, brand, and size are yours? Do you feel sexy in your gloves? (cuz i do!) If gloves are used at work, where and what field of work? How many gloves do you buy at a time? Do you enjoy your gloves? Do you supply gloves for other people such as family or co-workers? PLEASE ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS IF POSSIBLE I love rubber and latex gloves and wanted to hear from others. In fact I am wearing small, playtex, yellow handsaver gloves right now to write this question. THANKS!!! Open Question: Drycleaning Part Dos.?I have a uniform in need of drycleaning. I probably won't need trousers but the jacket definately. I live in SD,CA. http://www.armynavydeals.ca/asp/images/product_images/bcm010.jpg <--is the uniform (Dress Blue Alphas) and on the back has some type of white stain on it. No idea what it is though. How much do you think it would cost and do you know any places to go? Open Question: 100% cotton? will this shrink?i want to get some shorts online that are on sale, and the sale ends today. they only have an XL in stock and im like a Medium or Large. will the XL shrink if i dry them on high heat? and what if theyre preshrunk?. will they still shrink? do you think ill be fine getting the XL? Open Question: isn't cloth dryer very bad for the environment?because it uses so much energy to generate heat Why not line dry or hang dry your cloths in the yard, using the natural source - solar energy from the sun to dry the cloth? More Recent Articles
|
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment