Bookmark and Share




Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Open Question: what is a petrol cigarette lighter? and more...

 
 



Open Question: what is a petrol cigarette lighter? and more...

Open Question: what is a petrol cigarette lighter?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I motivate myself to clean my home?

I am unemployed with no work in sigth. I am diagnosed with ADD. Thanks to swedish welfare I can keep my 2 room apartment and money isnt that big a problem, but my home looks like I was on dope! I just cant get my butt of the chair and clean. I realy need structure or disciplene or guidelines. How do I start? How do I keep it up when I started? I need a clean home if I am to get a life!

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: