Bookmark and Share




Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Open Question: i'm a lazy slob & I need help? and more...

 
 



Open Question: i'm a lazy slob & I need help? and more...

Open Question: i'm a lazy slob & I need help?

I just turned 24. i'm a female who is living at home. mum & dad always doing the cooking, cleaning, washing etc. i'm so lazy at doing housework it feels like its too late??? i'm intrested in learning on how to do all those things so I can move out of home. i'm slighly worried when I hook up in the future with a fella when I tell my future bf that I don't do housework & can't cook he might leave me :(. lucky i'm still single. any advice??

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to get black hair dye off stuff?

I just dyed my hair black and now the stuff is everywhere I tried scrubbing it but alas no avail it's on the sink and walls and my skin pleaseeeee help me!!!!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: can a leather hand bag be washed in soapy water?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: