| |
Open Question: What is the going rate for a domestic cleaner in the East Midlands? and more... Open Question: What is the going rate for a domestic cleaner in the East Midlands?Open Question: How many days can you wear your pants before having to wash them?Yeah, these are some pretty entertaining answers; however, this can be an interesting question if we take it seriously, you know. After all, we could be wasting water and electricity if we don't need to wash our pants after *every* wearing. Open Question: What can I use to clean my carpets?I have pets and kids does anyone know something that REALLY works to remove stains without having to call in a pro? Thanks! Open Question: removing mold from memory foam mattresses?Me and my Husband used to run a humidifier in our room until recently. We turned over our mattress which is memory foam and it had mold all over the bottom! I need help on how to get rid of it, the covering around it has been covered in mold also, i washed the covering but it seems to be stained badly. Please help. Many people say to sit everything in the sun outside but I live in a small apartment in Japan we have no where to lay the mattress in the sun. Open Question: BEST METHOD TO CLEANING A USED MASON JAR?I WOULD LIKE TO SAVE A MASON JAR OF SALSA I ONCE HAD. I TRIED TO CLEAN IT WITH JUST SOAP AND WATER, AND IT DIDNT WORK. THE SMELL FROM THE SALSA IS STILL IN THE JAR. ANY IDEAS? Open Question: how can i wash a feather and down duvet?More Recent Articles |
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment