| |
Open Question: How should I spot clean my sofa? and more... Open Question: How should I spot clean my sofa?It is covered in a fabric that should not be washed with water, but cleaned with chemicals. I figure that when I want, I can dry clean the whole thing because the cushion covers can be removed....but how should I spot clean it? I really appreciate your input because I will need to spot treat it regularly I'm sure. I have two small, messy kids. Thanks. Open Question: How do I get stickers off plates?I bought plates today and those horrible barcode stickers are on the bottom of them. How do I remove them without marking my plates? Open Question: Does the Shark Portable steam cleaner work? (the new one)?I have a 5 month old baby, and I was wondering if the Shark portable steamer really works. I was thinking of ordering the one that is currently in about 75 infomercials a day. It's not the mop, but the one to do windows, counters, cabinets, tubs.... I'm trying to get away from using so many chemicals around the baby and thought this would be a good alternative, but does it really work? Has anyone actually tested the sanitaion level? I really want it to kill germs! More Recent Articles |
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment