Bookmark and Share




Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Open Question: how to remove marker off of microfiber couch? and more...

 
 



Open Question: how to remove marker off of microfiber couch? and more...

Open Question: how to remove marker off of microfiber couch?

my little ones used crayola marker last night on the couch....i dont know what to use to get it off.. anyone ever heard of rubbing alcohol..i found it online but not sure if its safe to use...

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Is it okay to wash white with pink and purple?

I have a white shirt that i need to wash. Will it be okay if I wash it with some bras that are pink and purple; or will it turn my shrit into a different color.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Easy fix on a Whirlpool LSQ9264HQ?

The agitator seems to be only intermittently and inefficiently agitating, thus the clothes are not getting moved around in the tub very much. Is there an easy fix for this?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: HOW TO REMOVE GLUE FROM CARPET!!!?!?!?

please help :s!!! btw its orange-ish dollar store glue, if that helps. IT DRIED..its been there for about a week!!!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do you remove whiteboard marks and scratches off a white board?

Hey :D you know when you right on a white-board with a marker.... When I erase what I wrote, I can still see what I wrote on the white-board, but it's whiter than the background which is weird. How can you remove that. I used clorax. I used soap. I used water. Also if you scratched it, can you remove it? How? What about permanent marker. I wrote on the board with marker like its a usual marker, but it won't come off like it's a permanent marker... advice?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do i whiten work aprons?

I work alot. And although i have about 4 aprons i feel that i cannot get them cleaned fast enough. I know bleach works...but is there a faster, more effective way?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to wash and dry navy blue sweat pants to prevent pilling and fading?

I'm not very good at laundry. Most of my clothes end up faded or all pilled up after washing a dozen times. I just got a new Nike sweat outfilt and I want to make sure it lasts. Is it cold wash with like colors and then dry on medium heat?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do i get old urine stains off a garment that can only take 60 degrees.?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Help!!! Toothpaste problems!!!?

My 2 year old put blue toothpaste on our cream carpet!!! Any suggestions?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: