| |
Open Question: How do I remove dried-up food splatters from a painted wall? and more... Open Question: How do I remove dried-up food splatters from a painted wall?Open Question: can i make my shirt stretchy again?well its a long sleeve thermal, and it seems like its not fitting like it used to. the collar looks all stretched out and it looks kinda funny if i wear it. its %100 cotton and my mom usually washes our clothes so i dont know what settings she does it in. i think she uses warm water... and the tag says to use cold. could that be why it doesnt stretch anymore? its a pretty nice thermal so if you could help me that would be great! Open Question: I want to know what carpet steamer cleaner should I buy?Open Question: Is there any way to get old paint stains out of a pair of jeans?The stains are form last summer, and yes the jeans have been washed and dried since. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a way to get them out, in fact I would be surprised if there was. Just checking. Thanks! from* lol, spell checker. Open Question: My black shirts get dirty after they're washed?I have a few black t shirts and I really like them but I always have a hard time keeping them clean when they come out of the washer. Sometimes my parents will come down to my room and take the laundry upstairs and wash it, but whenever they do my black shirts end up having lint on them after they come out of the washer and dryer. I like to just put them all in a small load at the end of the week and use dark detergent and that keeps them clean, but my parents don't do that. I don't ask my parents to take my clothes sometimes they just do,so what's an easy way of making sure they won't have lint on them after they come out of the washer and dryer? More Recent Articles
|
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment