Bookmark and Share




Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Open Question: how to get dirt off my white and green fitted hat? and more...

 
 



Open Question: how to get dirt off my white and green fitted hat? and more...

Open Question: how to get dirt off my white and green fitted hat?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How often do you throw your sponges in the washing machine and do you use bleach?

i think it's great that there are other ways to disinfect a sponge. i don't have a dishwasher and i know you can use a microwave which i do have. i was mainly interested in how often.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What's the best way to remove stains from old cotton crocheted doilies?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I get the smell of Indian people out of my mattress?

I recently purchased a used mattress. When I first went and looked at it I did not notice any smell. However I was not the one who went and picked it up and brought it home and when I got home to it, it has a terrible odor. It came from some Indian people and it smells like the spices they use to cook with.

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: