Bookmark and Share




Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Open Question: Can you use diswasher soap (the powdered kind) to hand wash dishes? and more...

 
 



Open Question: Can you use diswasher soap (the powdered kind) to hand wash dishes? and more...

Open Question: Can you use diswasher soap (the powdered kind) to hand wash dishes?

I recently moved to an apartment without a dishwasher, and I still have some powdered dishwasher soap left. Can I use it anyway? I have the liquid soap, but I feel kind of silly wasting it.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How can I REALLY get whites white?

I've tried that Whitex stuff and "Yes" I wash my whites seperately :-) There's gotta' be someone somewhere who REALLY knows how to get whites white and keep them that way..... Signed: desperate for white

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Pinesol...I need the basic facts here.?

What scent do you like most? How do you use it? What do you clean with it?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: