Bookmark and Share




Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Open Question: How to get oil stains out of jeans that have already been washed, and dried a couple times? and more...

 
 



Open Question: How to get oil stains out of jeans that have already been washed, and dried a couple times? and more...

Open Question: How to get oil stains out of jeans that have already been washed, and dried a couple times?

I put my jeans in the dryer and I had lip gloss in the pocket. The lip gloss exploded and got stains on my jeans. There's oil stains all over my jeans now. How do I get the stains out when they have already been washed and dried a couple times? Please help! These are my favorite jeans ever :(

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do you make something smell like something else?

like make cigerete smoke smell like fabreeze

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: should you wash dishes with hot or cold water is it better one way or the other?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How does soap work? . . .?

What happens on a molecular level to cause it to "clean" better than plain water? What is a "surfactant"?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do I get burnt milk off the bottom of a pan?

I was making pudding and the milk burnt in the pan. I've tried soaking and scowering and no luck. help

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: anyone know ways to get tough stains out?

plz and thank u with household items

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how to make itch powder with household materials?

I did some research and I found some fun ways to make itch powder but I don't have a maple tree where im from or other trees that was mentioned. so I was wondering if there were other ways to make itch powder with things found at home

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: