| |
Open Question: Need help with name of a product? and more... Open Question: Need help with name of a product?I am looking for the name of the product that you place on your furniture's legs, so when you move it it doesn't scratch the floor. Open Question: Where can I find a pretty green hand-held vacuum cleaner?I saw one last year in a store but I can't seem to find one online... Open Question: How much do people get paid for working at Merry Maids as a cleaning person?I want to know how much people earn (wage / salary) in a week as a full time cleaning person at Merry Maids? And what are the working hours like? Open Question: How do you soak up cigarette smoke in a house ?Ok so my mom and her boyfriend smoke in my house and i am an ex smoker and i dont want to start smoking again plus it makes all my clothes smell disgusting and gives me headaches so i was wondering if there was a machine or something that you can buy that sucks up all the cigarette smoke so it doesnt roam through the house or something along those lines air freshners just covers the smell barely and doesnt eliminate the smell so any suggestions ?>? Open Question: New Calphalon stainless steel frying pan...?After using it the first time, noticed some marks on frying surface that wouldnt come off after cleaning it...their not scratches or pitting or anything real bad, but what are they, and why does it happen? And can i get rid of them? Open Question: How much do people get paid for working at Merry Maidsd as a cleaning person?I want to know how much people earn (wage / salary) in a week as a full time cleaning person at Merry Maids? And what are the working hours like? Open Question: What is the best way to intentionally fade corduroy?I have a casual brown corduroy blazer (very 60s looking or something) that I think I want to fade to a lighter / less saturated shade. I figure that way it'll go awesome with pastel shirts, and will still go well with greys and earthtones like it does in its present darker state. It says on the tag: "Machine was warm, Wash and dry with like colors, Only non chlorine bleach when needed, Tumble dry medium, Warm iron, Iron on reverse side only, Or dry clean" and "Shell: 100% cotton, Sleeve lining: 100% polyester" I've never washed it before. And now that I think about it it would actually be a bonus if it shrunk an inch or two. I'm guessing since the corduroy stripes are vertical, more of the fibers are more vertical, so it would shrink more in the vertical direction of the stripes, if it shrinks much at all? Anyways, if I dry it at high heat, or even better by itself at high heat, will that fade it appreciably on the first washing? And if so, would I also be risking damaging the fabric in a way that doesn't look very good? I've heard that drying things outside in the sun will fade them, but I don't have a spot outside where I can do that. More Recent Articles
|
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment