Bookmark and Share




Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Open Question: how did the cotton gin change the cotton-cleaning process? and more...

 
 



Open Question: how did the cotton gin change the cotton-cleaning process? and more...

Open Question: how did the cotton gin change the cotton-cleaning process?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Can I use powder laundry detergent as a substitute for carpet powder?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I clean my pipe?

I got a new pipe and when you take it apart there's a small light bulb (pipe lights up) in under where the bowl is. I just need to know how to clean this pipe when I need it cleaned without breaking anything. Also, the light bulb is attached to 2 little metal things and the metal things have like foam or something around it, should I take those off?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do i clean my suede shoes?

Ok, so the question is kind of self explanatory, but the thing is that i have suede basketball shoes. They are black suede. Every time i wipe them with a wet towel, they dirt just comes right back. So can anyone tell me how i can effectively clean them? I have a tournament tomorrow so please don't tell me to go out and buy or order kits online cuz i dont have that time.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Spilled lemonade in my Kathy Van zeeland purse?

Had to put in a sealed cup into my purse for 10 minutes and somehow it got opened and spilled alll over. For those of you who don't know kathy bags have cloth on the inside and i'm assuming fake leather on the outside. How much would it cost to dry clean it(If possible) / or can I just throw it in my washing machine..(what cycle)

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to clean the sole plate on your iron?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: