| |
Open Question: How much do you pay your housekeeper? and more... Open Question: How much do you pay your housekeeper?Open Question: can you wash faux leather in a bath?My dog peed on my bag. (yes gross i no you dont need to tell me) obviously.. it stinks and i wanna wash it. will it go funny if rinse it in a bath? its gone onto the lining on the inside too which is cotton (or whatever lining is made from) thats why i cant just wipe it. this isnt a real leather bag. Thanks Open Question: help! cleaning brass, not sure what I did?ok I was cleaning some brass candle holders, they were REALLY old like early 1900's so they were dull and lackluster. so here's what I did... -first I put them in near boiling water to remove the wax buildup, then while the wax was still soft I wiped them off thoroughly. -after that I dried them off, then went onto cleaning/polishing. I started using bartenders to get rid of the buildup, but I noticed as I was doing this a blackish gray film started coming off, I assumed it was just dirt and oil so I kept going, but now that its done the brass doesn't look right, its really light colored like a yellowish sterling silver. Not at all how I thought it should look like a gold color. Did I take off the finish? and if so how can I put it back? Open Question: Can't tell if switch is on or off...help?Stupid question, but I've never used this dishwasher before, and I want to be sure on this. The link is for a picture of the on/off switch for the heated dry function on it. I don't have a manual for this, so I don't have any way to look it up. In the present position, is this switch set to the on position, or the off position? Thanks. Whoops, forgot to add the photo of the switch in question. http://yfrog.com/5ysnc00212j More Recent Articles |
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment