| |
Open Question: How do you wash your washable dustmop? Open Question: How do you wash your washable dustmop?I have a dry dustmop, which is supposed to be washable, but I'm not sure what to do with it. The most obvious idea is to toss it in the washing machine, but I don't want to put it with my clothes, or towels, or anything else for that matter. And I can't really run a whole cycle for one item. If I wash it in a bucket, I don't feel like it will get as good a cleaning. What do you guys do with yours? More Recent Articles |
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment