Bookmark and Share




Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Open Question: Can I fix this laundry problem? and more...

 
 



Open Question: Can I fix this laundry problem? and more...

Open Question: Can I fix this laundry problem?

Today I put a stuffed lamb in the laundry. When he came out of the dryer, his fur was all nappy and tight instead of furry and puffy. What did I do? Can I fix this? He's been in a washer/dryer before without a problem. I'm so ticked. This is the only stuffed animal I own and love.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What are the ingredients to "Hair & Grease Drain Opener"?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Venting a dryer outside when the dryer is in the center of house.?

I want to vent my dryer outside and its in the center of the house. In the past it was vented to the crawlspace underneath the house but I don't want it that way. How do I get started to vent it outside? Its at least 12 feet from the dryer to the outside wall. I was going to use one of the kits to continue to vent it inside but I don't think that will be a good idea. We have a electric dryer.

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: