| |
Open Question: Can dust mites bite and make you feel itchy? and more... Open Question: Can dust mites bite and make you feel itchy?My parents just let me move up to our attic and I've got this really dusty old sofa up here that I like but I notice that I feel itchy after sitting on it for a while. I ran my hand on the top and all this dust came up. Idk even know how to clean the whole thing. It's HUGE and velvet. Open Question: washing pillows.............?i washed 2 pillows but the washer got off balance. It took forever to get them spinned out. Then my husband rewashed them as they were still stained from sweat. He used bleach and again the washer went off balance. the first wash was 2 pillows the 2nd was 3 pillows. both times the washer got off balance. now the pillows probably didnt wash right and they still have a bleach smell. HOW DO YOU WASH PILLOWS WITHOUT THE WASHER GOING OFF BALANCE? Our washer is a front loader HE machine. I had washed pillows a few months back and didnt have any problems... Open Question: How can I get permanent marker from a leather lounge?My old enough to know better sons had drawn on their hands with permanent marker at school and when they got home and sat on the lounge after washing their hands the ink was transferred to the leather lounge.Please help the lounge is only 4 days old and I'm too young to serve 20 years for murder! More Recent Articles |
Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe
| Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment