Bookmark and Share




Friday, April 23, 2010

Open Question: quilt, blanket and comforter - what's the difference? Thanks.? and more...

 
 



Open Question: quilt, blanket and comforter - what's the difference? Thanks.? and more...

Open Question: quilt, blanket and comforter - what's the difference? Thanks.?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What is the best way to get makeup out of my carpet?

I have light beige carpet in my bedroom and I accidently dropped my compact of powdered foundation on my carpet it cracked and I accidenntly stepped on a clump of it... it's pretty ground in by now and my foundation is a deep brown color. What should I use to get it out?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Any way of making it so I never hardly have to do housework and laundry?!!?

I know it sounds impossible, but it seems I ALWAYS have dishes and laundry etc etc etc!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: is anyone else sick of the swiffer commercials?

"baby come back" and now :who's that lady"

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Will my dishes still get clean if I wash them with cold water?

I always wash them with hot water, but it kills my hands! Will they still get sparkly clean?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: