Bookmark and Share




Thursday, April 22, 2010

Open Question: I have a Kenmore washer and the spin cycle will not engage does anyone know? and more...

 
 



Open Question: I have a Kenmore washer and the spin cycle will not engage does anyone know? and more...

Open Question: I have a Kenmore washer and the spin cycle will not engage does anyone know?

About Kenmore washers? It just stopped working Tuesday this week. The wash cycle still works and the rinse cycle, the spin cycle will not spin. My wife has been wringing the clothes by hand before they are put into the dryer. Help!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How often should I wash my bedsheets?

I shower every night, btw

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: I have a white tile floor with dark indents and no bleach whats the next best thing t oclean it with?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What do you all think about Oreck products?

I'm thinking of getting their new Steam It and wanted to know what people thought of it 1st.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do you wash sap off clothing?

I sat on a tree stump and got sap all over my pants! Does anybody know how to get it out?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How could i get rid of a stain from carrot cake mix?!?

My shirt is 100% organic cotton.. My sister put Clorox bleach on it (even though it is for our kitchen) and then i put just a little bit of dish washing soap on the a part of the stain....then i noticed your not supposed to mix the two,... good thing it was only a little part...Nothing has worked yet! What can i do? please answer..

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: is it better to wash the floor with dish soap or bleach its a white tile floor with dark indents?

i dnt have that is that a joke

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: