Bookmark and Share




Friday, April 23, 2010

Open Question: Lysol no touch dispenser? and more...

 
 



Open Question: Lysol no touch dispenser? and more...

Open Question: Lysol no touch dispenser?

I just saw the commercial for this product and i laughed because it made no sense. Don't you wash your hands after touching the soap pump which then gets rid of it. I then looked around the internet and saw these people happy to waste their money and buy it. Why would someone waste their money on this product? Didn't it click in heir head that you wash your hands after you touch a soap pump. and here is the commercial for it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqchsFwhSNQ

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Bugs that look like lint balls?

I woke up this morning and saw a grey-whitish lint randomly on the wall beside my bed. At first I did not pay much attention to it. After I washed my face and came back, I inspected it a little because I intended to remove it, when I saw it moving! It was the most ridiculous looking creature I have ever seen in my life!!!!!! It was the size of a grain of rice, maybe a little larger, and it looks exact like a tiny lint ball. Then it had this tiny dot right ahead of it's head or something and the dot was moving! Like antenna trying to feel the path in front of it or something. And it moves ever so slowly. If was absolutely disgusting! I do not eat in my room. I keep my room clean, although some times I am so tired I come home and just kick my pants on my bed without hanging them. Can someone please tell me what this is?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Something in my new American house smells like poo. What is it?

I have tried flushing the toilet multiple times. I am so confused!

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: