Bookmark and Share




Thursday, April 22, 2010

Open Question: Do you think it will fade after wash? and more...

 
 



Open Question: Do you think it will fade after wash? and more...

Open Question: Do you think it will fade after wash?

http://www.ever-pretty.com/product-HE08179-NWT-Fashion-Strapless-Blue-Red-Cocktail-Dress.html The seller told me it won't, but I doubt.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: If I leave painted cardboard out to dry and there is a forecasted frost will it be alright?

im worried it will absorb the water from the frost or dew and then dry out and shrivel?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I remove a stain from the carpet?

There is a dark blue stain on my beige carpet. How do I get it out? I think it is paint or something. Can you tell me something fast that can get it out?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: