Bookmark and Share




Thursday, April 22, 2010

Open Question: How do you get lint out of yoga pants? and more...

 
 



Open Question: How do you get lint out of yoga pants? and more...

Open Question: How do you get lint out of yoga pants?

i washed my yoga pants and now they're full of lint. i tried using a lint brush it won't work. Can someone help?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do you get paint out of 65% polyester 35% cotton?

omg! my little brother got gotten paint on his pants. and im trying to get it would. and his mother id going crazy!! if some one tells me they will get hugs and kisses from me.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Please help. I need to find a way to get my boyfriend to start being organized and clean.?

My boyfriend is the messiest person I have ever met. He throws his shoes, dirty clothes, mail, etc. wherever he drops it. He leaves dirty dishes and empty pop cans by our bedside. I find food and wrappers in the bed. He cannot seem to put anything back where it goes. I am pregnant and just cannot keep up with it anymore. I feel like I am living in a dirty flithy house and there is no hope left. I know I am probably overreacting a bit due to the fact that I am pregnant. Just not sure what to do because we live in a huge 5 bedroom home and its hard enough for me to keep things manageable. I can only imagine after my baby is born, how bad things will get due to spending every free second taking care of her. My boyfriend is a great person other than this, he works full time, as do I, and we share all the bills. This seems to be our biggest problem and I don't know what else to do or who to turn to, but it is making me crazy. Help!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: In what position should I place my water bottle in the dishwasher so it cleans well?

I need it to be cleaned inside the most but I don't want the bottle to have dirty water inside after the dishwasher is done. Should I put it on the top rack or bottom? I use the baby bottle scrubber too but I feel it is not clean enough.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What do I do about a chicken bone in my dishwasher?

I baked a bunch of frozen chicken wings and, when they were done baking, I noticed a little tiny maybe one-inch bone lying among the real-size wings. I left it in the baking dish to throw away. But, later, when I loaded everything into my dishwasher, I forgot to remove this bone. Two hours later, when I realized my mistake, I panicked and turned the dishwasher off. I could not find the bone. This is a brand new dishwasher in my brand new, newly renovated (last week) kitchen. I feel like an idiot. I have not had a dishwasher in 3 years. Now I have one again. And I do this. What might happen? The dishwasher hadn't stopped, but who knows where this bone is or what damage it has done? UGH!!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: IS it safe to dry clothes that smell like gas?

I was doing my wash today and a shirt that got gasoline on it got thrown in by mistake. When the wash was done all my clothes smell like gas. Is it safe to dry them. If not is there a way to get the gas off?

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: