Bookmark and Share




Friday, March 19, 2010

Open Question: Is Kleen Warrior cleaner a scam? and more...

 
 



Open Question: Is Kleen Warrior cleaner a scam? and more...

Open Question: Is Kleen Warrior cleaner a scam?

I just purchased the stuff, wondering if i made a mistake.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How to clean with bleach?

I have a multi cat household. I've been using cleaners from WalMart (as long as they say "not harmful to pets" on them) but with money being tight lately, I want to try white vinegar or bleach because I've heard it's a safer and much less expensive option. But I don't know how much to use. I read that with vinegar it's best to leave a window open to let the smell air out, but I can't do that. We don't have screens on any of our windows in the house and if I open the windows the cats might jump out. I'm leaning more towards bleach because I know shelters and clinics use them. How many cups of bleach and water do I use? There's no carpet at all in the house. The floors are laminate and subflooring (haven't gotten the flooring down yet but I need to go ahead and mop). I also have to clean my counters and walls and shelves, etc. Do I need to clean and then take a towel and dry every surface off imidiately after cleaning to prevent the bleach from harming them or will it?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Does yellow highliter come off?

I wanna paint my hair extensions (synthetic) and shoelaces with a highlighter, will it come off if I wash them? P.S. Both the hair extensions and the shoelaces are white, and I do want it to wash off X]

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do you get pepsi stains out of glass?

i have a coffee table and someone didn't put their burger king cup of pepsi on the coaster. I was away for the weekend so it sat there for 3 days and the pepsi seeped through the bottom of the cup and made a sticky mess on the table. I got the stickyness off of the table but there is a ring where the cup was. I have tried scrubbing with windex, pledge, hot water...nothing has worked!

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Is 128oz hoover deep cleansing detergent available in stores? Is it cheaper to buy online?

@ amazon it's 15 +13 shipping. I was wondering if they have the 128 oz at stores,I've only seen small ones at walmart

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I get rid of the smell of cat pee?

I have young male cat that has peed on my wool carpet and on some of my bedding. I am hoping that having him fixed will stop him from peeing. But in the meantime how do I get rid of that smell? Thanks in advance...

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: i have spice jars with caked grease from being near the oven for years. how do i clean 'em?

some are glass, some are plastic. none are empty jars by the way.

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What do I do with hair under my vacuum?

I know that there is supposed to be some hair under your vacuum, but there is TONS under my portable one. I am using the Dirt Devil portable one and I do not know what to do to get the hair out. Please help!

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: