Bookmark and Share




Friday, March 19, 2010

Open Question: What can I use to clean my shower? and more...

 
 



Open Question: What can I use to clean my shower? and more...

Open Question: What can I use to clean my shower?

My shower and bathtub is so dirty, and I use Ajax but this time it won't clean. The shower looks horrible and I want to clean out all the stains and stuff that's stuck to it. What can I use that will clean it?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: HOW TO REMOVE DRIED ORANGE SCHOOL GLUE FROM CARPET!!!?!?!?

it dried its been there for about a week. i didnt know what to do about it. its also orange school glue(liquid-y type) i want to get the colour out!!!!!!! please help 10pnts best answer........

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how often do you see something in the fridge that needs to be thrown out, but..?

you just push it back in there and leave?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: What is bamboo coal? & How to apply it in daily life?

Does anyone know what bamboo cool is about? and how to apply it in daily life? Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: how do u get vaseline off a tv screen,wall,and carpet?

my 3 year old got a hold of the vaseline jar and went to work now i have no idea how to get it cleand up its every ware any ideas will be so help full

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: Anyone know how to clean a black graphite sink?

Email to a friendRelated



Open Question: How do I get the smell of skunk out of the house?

My dog and I got sprayed and now I can't seem to get the odor out of the house. It seems to be in the fabrics.

Email to a friendRelated



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: