Bookmark and Share




Friday, March 19, 2010

Open Question: What can I use to clean my shower? and more...

 
 



Open Question: What can I use to clean my shower? and more...

Open Question: What can I use to clean my shower?

My shower and bathtub is so dirty, and I use Ajax but this time it won't clean. The shower looks horrible and I want to clean out all the stains and stuff that's stuck to it. What can I use that will clean it?

• Email to a friend • Related • •



Open Question: HOW TO REMOVE DRIED ORANGE SCHOOL GLUE FROM CARPET!!!?!?!?

it dried its been there for about a week. i didnt know what to do about it. its also orange school glue(liquid-y type) i want to get the colour out!!!!!!! please help 10pnts best answer........

• Email to a friend • Related • •



Open Question: how often do you see something in the fridge that needs to be thrown out, but..?

you just push it back in there and leave?

• Email to a friend • Related • •



Open Question: What is bamboo coal? & How to apply it in daily life?

Does anyone know what bamboo cool is about? and how to apply it in daily life? Thanks in advance for any suggestions

• Email to a friend • Related • •



Open Question: how do u get vaseline off a tv screen,wall,and carpet?

my 3 year old got a hold of the vaseline jar and went to work now i have no idea how to get it cleand up its every ware any ideas will be so help full

• Email to a friend • Related • •



Open Question: Anyone know how to clean a black graphite sink?

• Email to a friend • Related • •



Open Question: How do I get the smell of skunk out of the house?

My dog and I got sprayed and now I can't seem to get the odor out of the house. It seems to be in the fabrics.

• Email to a friend • Related • •



More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: